[XTasks for Google Tasks™]
XTasks is an application to manage Tasks and Task Lists (i.e. TODO Lists) using Google Tasks.
This application has been implemented for people using every day Task Lists (i.e. TODO Lists) and requiring a fast, reliable & secure application to synchronize Tasks with Google Tasks. XTasks minimize the interactions required to manage Tasks and Tasks Lists using Google Tasks and, differently from other similar Android applications, provides a consistent and homogeneous way of interacting with Google Tasks. XTasks supports the following:
- Seamless synchronization with Google Tasks, supporting all features provided by Google Tasks
- Tasks: add / remove / edit (e.g. set due date, assign to different Task List) / order / share Task (e.g. e-mail)
- Task Lists: add / remove / edit / share Task List (e.g. e-mail, etc.)
- Perform Bulk actions on Tasks and Task Lists (e.g. bulk delete, bulk modify, bulk share)
- One-click search to find text among all Tasks and Task Lists
- Handle multiple Google Accounts
- Transparent offline/online switching (i.e. use the application off-line and synchronize later with Google Tasks)
- One-sided encryption for Task Lists (i.e. for people storing sensitive information in Task Lists, it is possible to encrypt them: content of the Task List will be visible in cleartext only on Android phone but not on Google Tasks servers ensuring privacy)
- [NAIF TREND FOLLOWING FOR DIGITAL CURRENCIES (N.T.F.D)] Paris, France, 2013. This is a development done between 2012 and 2013 to benefit from high volatility bandwidths when trading Bitcoins (BTC). The aim of this work is not to beat buy&hold strategy but rather to smooth returns over time avoiding losses in big downturns. The automated decision framework used by N.T.F.D has been back-tested against real-word data over a year and results are available in PDF.
[BULK ACTION TOOL for Google Calendar™ events]
This application designed for Google Chrome performs bulk operations on Google calendar events over a given time period:
- Bulk deletion of Google Calendar™ events (i.e. mass deletion of events on a given period of time)
- Bulk encryption/decryption of Google Calendar™ events using AES cipher